THE PLACE WHERE MOTHER NATURE AND SKINCARE MEET
Hand crafted from carefully curated ingredients sourced from across the globe.Shop products
HAND CRAFTED SOAPS
Karuibu 365 soap bars provide gentle, moisturizing and cleansing properties.Shop Soaps
Fall/Winter '20 Mask Collection
Fall/Winter20 Fabrics available are:
- Cashmere in Houndstooth
- Italian Silk/Cashmere in Herringbone
Limited availability in M/L/XL sizes only
Face Mask Tips and Care.
Remember, wear your Face Cover only once before washing. Never reuse your Face Cover consecutively. Always practice social distancing, proper hand washing, or sanitizing when soap and water are not available.
- M (youth/adult female), L (adult female/male), XL (extra roomy fit)
- Triple (3) layer design with premium high thread count cotton muslin lining
- Wash before first use
- Cashmere/Silk Cashmere Blends must be hand washed in tepid water with mild soap. Karibu365 gel hand soap recommended.
- The CDC recommends face coverings in community settings. This Face Covering is not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment and does not replace other measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19.
- Please continue practicing social distancing, washing your hands, using sanitizer when hand washing is not possible, and refraining from touching your face.
- This Face Covering should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- This item is Final Sale. It cannot be exchanged or returned and is not eligible for a refund, or price adjustments on prior purchases or promotions.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to treat or prevent any medical condition. None of the above statements have been verified by the FDA.Please practice proper hand washing and all other recommendations per the CDC.
Our aim is to make both you and your skin happy!
How Do You View Skin Care?
What does the word skincare conjure up for you? For some of us, it’s simply an incidental splash of cool water on our faces, almost like an afterthought, following the basic twice a day oral hygiene routine (👀). If it is lotions, potions creams, powders oils and gels, then we are among the 90th percentile. Then there is a smaller - but growing- percentage of us whose minds immediately turn to more modern options, such as skin care tools and Med Spas.